GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
Oral presenters must be guided by the following:
A. Before the Presentation
- Prepare powerpoint presentations in 8-10 slides to include the following:
- Author(s) and Affiliation
- Results and Discussion
- Cited References
- Be in business attire
- Be at the venue at least 5 minutes before the start of the presentation and present yourself to the facilitator.
B. Presentation Proper
- Parallel sessions shall start on time, as scheduled.
- If the first presenter is not around for the first presentation, the next in line will present, and the late presenter will take the last slot.
- Presenters are given a maximum of 10 minutes to present their paper.
- Two facilitators are assigned for each session: Facilitator 1 shall be assigned to facilitate the flow of the PRESENTATION; Facilitator 2 shall serve as time keeper.
- After all the presentations, inquiries/comments coming from the participants of the parallel session will be entertained.
- Presenters shall dispose themselves to answer questions direct to the point.
- After all presentations, the Facilitators shall present the Certificate of Appreciation to each Presenter.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
A. Poster Lay-Out
- Poster must include important texts, photos, and illustrations.
- One poster panel per entry.
- Poster is in portrait lay-out, and 3ft X 4ft in dimension.
- Use formal font and readable font size.
B. Contents of the Poster
- Introduction (Rationale/Significance and Objectives)
- Methodology (research design, participants, data gathering instruments, procedure and data analysis tools)
- Major References (APA 7th Edition format)