August 10 - 12, 2023
To foster systematic investigation and study of certain phenomena and their effects towards improvement and development, and to establish facts and reach new conclusions, St. Paul University Philippines (SPUP) embraces this scientific and academic endeavor to better hone the research skills of educators and practitioners. On its 6th conference, SPUP gears towards providing inventors and research enthusiasts with technical skills in research.
This conference shall offer research services that will allow investigators and scholars to provide scientific outputs that are relevant and innovative, and which can generate new ideas with high utility value and solutions to real-life problems. Creativity and critical thinking are taken into consideration when venturing into research; thus, this conference will open opportunities for researchers to provide new technologies and generate new knowledge and effective solutions.
They will be coming from various sectors who would want to learn from and interact with the speakers, investigators and research presenters. (Educators, Researchers, General Practitioners, Graduate School Students, Research Enthusiasts)
The participants are expected to:
- Present innovative and effective solutions to societal problems by conducting intensive investigation, generating new knowledge and solutions, and inventing and introducing new products, systems, services, and policies towards sustainability;
- Upgrade their level of expertise by expanding their research knowledge and skills through innovation and publication; and,
- Expand their network through academic and scientific discussions.
- Decent Work and Life towards Poverty Reduction and Hunger Solution
- Healthcare, Wellness, and Sanitation
- Quality Education
- Inclusivity and Equality
- Planetary Health (Environmental Sustainability and Climate Action)
- Renewable Energy
- Entrepreneurship and Employability
- Peace, Justice, and Global Citizenship
- Innovation and New Technologies
- Spirituality and Interculturality
- Leadership and Good Governance
STIKes Panti Rapih
Omega International College
American International College
World Council for Curriculum & Instruction